WEALTH MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT IN GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN
When it comes to money, most people have the same goal – to have enough money to live the lifestyle they desire. Achieving this goal can be tricky. Most people don’t magically get rich by playing the lottery or experiencing an unexpected financial windfall. It usually takes patience, perseverance, discipline, and hard work – over time. If you don’t understand finance, or how to manage your money the right way, you most likely won’t reach your retirement goals. As an independent financial advisor Grand Rapids, MI we can help you establish a plan to follow, using both age-old traditional techniques, along with innovative cutting edge solutions, which are proven to save, preserve and accumulate wealth. Ask yourself: Are your assets growing? Are they invested in really good products and investments? This is exactly where wealth management consulting firms come into play.
Wealth management is a process that involves financial planning, combined with financial review and counselling. Wealth management Grand Rapids companies help you understand finances and develop a customized strategic plan to help you achieve your financial goals. This helps you make better financial decisions and offer you tax benefits and tax savings strategies. Consider this: If everyone made all the right financial decisions, wouldn’t pretty much everyone be wealthy? Sadly, this isn’t the case. Financial mismanagement can put you in a world of trouble and can affect your reputation as an individual or a business person. In the worst-case scenario, failing to properly manage your resources can cause burdensome debt, or even lead you into bankruptcy.
Wealth management companies help you with managing your finances and protect and grow your wealth. Integrated Financial Services, Inc., is one of the best wealth management consulting firms in Grand Rapids, MI. We work with our clients on a personal level. We offer a variety of financial products and have available some of the best financial professionals in the industry, who help guide our clients in reaching their financial goals. We run our business on the ethos of providing the best in class service to our clients and help them achieve the retirement life of which they’ve dreamed. If you live in the greater Grand Rapids area, shouldn’t you have a Grand wealth management plan for your future?
Why is Wealth Management So Important?
Incorrect management of money can have critical consequences on your life and can even lead to financial burdens and ultimately jeopardize your financial future. How should one manage their assets and property? What investments should one make? What risks should be insured against? Using an independent financial advisor like Integrated Financial Services, Inc., one of the best financial advisors in Grand Rapids, MI, can make a big difference in your financial future. To achieve your financial goals, wealth management consulting firms like ours and the best wealth management Grand Rapids companies can help answer your questions and provide many benefits:
- Set a Financial Plan
Possessing a lot of money and not knowing how to protect, invest and allocate it, is an all too common problem for many with wealth. Making a financial plan can set clear and concise goals in motion which are feasible and realistic. With wealth management, a Grand Rapids financial advisor can help you realize what you want from your future and how you can use your wealth to achieve it. We will help you review the various options that are available and allocate your resources in a manner that is consistent with your risk tolerance and time horizons.Setting up a wealth management plan with a wealth consultant, may be the ultimate key to achieve your financial goals.
- Reduces Burden & Eliminates Debt
A seasoned financial advisor should understand money, have years of experience and the knowledge to help you avoid common mistakes and setbacks. If you are going through a financially challenging phase, advisors from top wealth management consulting firms can help guide you in making the right decisions. By considering your wealth as a whole, Integrated Financial Services, Inc., one of the best wealth consultants in Grand Rapids, MI can provide you with a list of priorities and provide you with a definite plan to resolve the situation.
Not everyone is going to have the same retirement goals in life. For some, it may be going on a world tour, while for others, it may be owning a luxurious lake home. For others, having the luxury of time to cultivate their own garden is their retirement dream. The best part about having your own personalized grand wealth management plan created by an independent financial advisor Grand Rapids, MI is that you have top advisors to develop a customized plan tailored for you and your financial goals. This can help you reach your goals faster and while avoiding obstacles.
The best Grand Rapids financial advisors meet their clients personally to update them on their finances, goals, investments, and returns. Are you looking for an independent financial advisor in Grand Rapids, MI? Contact us today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Not determining the emotional risk tolerance of their client. Frequently, clients will tell their wealth management consultant that they have a higher risk tolerance than they actually do. This becomes apparent during market sell offs as clients abandon the strategy they previously adopted and look for new consultants.
- Integrating a “normalcy bias” into their investment allocations. This means assuming that history will repeat itself. Example: Current bond charts that show impressive historical bond returns, but fail to acknowledge the huge tailwind of 40 years of falling interest rates. In 1982, bond coupon rates were 14% vs. about 1% today. Will bond returns be the same for the next 40 years, in a rising interest rate environment?
- Not adequately hedging for the impact of inflation. Due to our recent low inflation rates, few wealth management consultants consider double digit inflation like we had in the 1970s. Often consultant firms fail to adequately hedge against this risk.
- Investment strategies are the sole focus of far too many consultants. Top wealth management consultants in Grand Rapids should also address risk avoidance techniques, including insuring against medical, long-term care costs and broad based liability coverage which can potentially leave family’s wealth exposed to devastating losses.
- Putting off estate planning. Unfortunately, many wealth management consulting firms focus only on investments and fail to integrate a detailed estate plan. This is how wealth can be passed intergenerationally to heirs in a tax-efficient, seamless transition. We do this by integrating the services of top estate planning attorneys and financial professionals that can tailor make a coordinated plan based on your goals and needs. Integrated Financial Services, Inc. is ready to assist you in putting together a team to meet your needs. Please call us today.